Thursday, May 26, 2011

Update!

I have arrived in Madrid! I am currently sitting outside at a cafe drinking a coke and eating macadamia nuts (Cool story?). I had the probably the best shower of my life when I arrived, and after having my first, but anticipated, panic attack, I think I am now fine. It has been a long day I guess. I met someone at the Amsterdam airport and we navigated Madrid's airport after the flight together, so that was helpful. And everyone at the hotel is very nice. It seems that as long as I try to speak Spanish at first they will respect me.

In other news, Emma just told me she was beaten by a man on the subway one time so I feel much better after I was totally made fun of on the Metro into the city. That's what friends are for!

<3

2 comments:

  1. Ryanne left at 12:00 today, it was the end of the superfriends. We will have to reunite in the fall! Diane and me are going to start a daily blog about what goes on in the office so you can keep up with us

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Lizard! This is Wispy checking in. Hope you're having fun overseas. I'm going down to Ann Arbor sometime in the near future to check in on Josh and the Bin. Wish you were there!

    ReplyDelete